Krabi Nakharin International Hospital's Emergency Room Services provide a variety of medical care services. Our physicians and nurses are well trained and prepared to meet the challenges and obstacles that accentuates the meaning of emergencies. We also specialize in emergency chest pain pathway and stroke fast tract which are life saving procedures that are well practiced by our team. The ER is open 24 hours and provide many other services such as:
- Accidents caused by moving vehicles.
- Accidents caused by fire, heat, electrical, cuts, bruises, insect bites, etc.
- Accidents which needs immediate surgery such as, appendicitis, clogging of the intestine, etc.
- Emergencies such as acute myocardial infarction, shock, seizures, asthma, strokes, etc.
- Emergency children services such as fever, seizures, vomiting, diarhea, etc.